Sunday, May 22, 2016

Dragon Ball Kai ep 70 - The Dizzying Deception and the Taiyoken! After the Artificial Human, Cell!

"Who are you...?"
"Well, since you're about to die, I guess it won't hurt to tell you."
"... dumbass."
Years ago, in Dr. Gero's laboratory.
"Well, this nearly perfect fighter, crafted from Saiyan, Namekian, and Freeza Clan DNA seems to be coming along nice."
"'Cept it's taking too long, so I'm going to go make myself a robot instead."
"Years later, his computer finished making me. So I killed Trunks, jacked his time machine, and came here to eat #17 and #18 and attain my Perfect Form."
"Cool. Thanks for telling me while I regenerated my arm."
"..."
"I should have seen that coming."
"Hey Piccolo! Can we help?"
"... You just did!"
"Cell out, bitches!"
"...!!"
"I should have seen that coming."


Shortly after Cell reveals himself to Piccolo, then dashes away, Vegeta and Tenshinhan arrive on the scene, curious about the two huge kis that wrecked Gingertown. Piccolo explains the Cell situation to them. Trunks, Kuririn, and Tenshinhan resolve themselves to work with Piccolo to either destroy Cell or the Artificial Humans, so that Cell won't reach his Perfect form. Meanwhile, Vegeta is shitting himself that yet more people are stronger than him.

"EVEN THE FUCKING NAMEKIAN CAN KICK MY ASS NOW?! COME-THE-FUCK-ON!! LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN MY GODDAMN DICK."

Elsewhere, Cell takes a vacation to Nikki Town.
... where he samples the local cuisine.

What's cut?
Goku smiles in DBZ 144, much to the delight of the no-longer-relevant characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment