Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dragon Ball Kai ep 152 - Hang In There, Kakarotto! You Are Number 1!!

Episode sources

Story
Son Goku has tested the strength of this new Majin Boo.
"And now, the fight begins."
An epic clash between Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Majin "Kid" Boo takes place, as the whole universe seems to be watching with bated breath. 
But the fighting takes its toll on Goku...
...leaving him exposed to Boo's attacks.
"Kakarotto, switch out!"
Vegeta decides to take his turn while Goku recovers his strength.
Though Vegeta's power is great, only surpassed by Goku and Gohan, 
...he's still absolutely no match for the original Majin Boo.
He nearly meets his end at Majin Boo's hand, when Son Goku intervenes.
His power returned, Goku leaps back into the battle.
Leaving Vegeta to contemplate how far they've come, since they first met those many years ago.
"Kakarotto... you are one incredible guy. I was absolutely no match against Majin Boo. You're the only one who can fight with him."
"The first time I met you, I came to Earth while I was conquering planets on the frontier."
"Ever since then, I lived with the goal of surpassing you."
"It's said that the legendary Super Saiyan can only appear in one out of one-thousand. Even if the legend were true, the capacity to become a Super Saiyan lay within me alone!"
"From my own self-loathing, suddenly I was awakened... as a Super Saiyan! I was trembling with the joy of it. Finally! Finally the time when I had surpassed Kakarotto and returned as the Saiyan prince had come! ... But in the end, I was unable to surpass you."
"At first I thought it was because you had something to protect; That having a strong will to defend something gave rise to some mysterious power... That certainly may be true. But if it were, then it would have been the same for me, now."
"It was to have my own way, it was for my own enjoyment, it was to kill my enemies, and it was for my own pride that I had fought."
"But Kakarotto, you were different. You don't fight in order to win, you fight in order to be certain you do not lose, and in order to keep reaching your limits. That's why you don't need to take your opponent's life."
"In the end, you never did kill me. It's as if you knew that I would come to have the slightest bit of a heart. It's maddening! That there should be a Saiyan who loves to fight, yet is kind!"
"Hang in there, Kakarotto. You are number one!"

What's cut?
Just the very beginning of DBZ 280, in favor of 279's ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment