Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dragon Ball Kai ep 142 - Boo Is Overwhelmed! Ultimate Gohan's Super Power!!

Episode sources

Story
"Hey, I'm Majin Boo, and you're probably wondering how I got in such a dicey situation."
"It all started a few days ago, when I was released from my egg and wanted something to eat."
"This real angry kid was there and he kicked me in the face."
"So."
"...I fucking wrecked him."
"Anyway, a few days go by and I finally get a good meal."
("It was myself -- long story.")
"So I decide to go to Heaven and make God piss his pants."
"Little did I know, the dude's moms was there, and she's giving me all kinds of shit."
"So I turned her into an egg and squished her."
"How was I supposed to know the dude was still alive?"
"So that's how I got here..."
"... and now, I'm out."
Mr. Satan is just trying to get some beer when he's nearly annihilated by Majin Boo's latest tantrum.
Gohan manages to rescue Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks from the explosion,
and together, they rescue Satan and his pupper,
before finally finding Dende.
Earth's final survivors gather for a last stand against Majin Boo, who used his angry explosion to run off and restrategize his plan of attack. Thankfully with Dende alive, the other survivors can gather the Dragon Balls and ask Shen Long to return Earth to normal and revive its population.
Indeed, it's as they're getting into the details with Mr. Satan about whose daughters are currently dead, when a familiar ki approaches.
After about an hour of collecting himself, Majin Boo has returned -- sporting a confident smile!

What's cut?
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment