Friday, February 12, 2016

Dragon Ball Kai ep 56 - I Will Defeat Freeza! Another Super Saiyan

Episode sources

Story
"Um, who the bloody hell are you?"
"I'm here to kill you."
"Kill me?"
"Pahah! Foolish Earthling, you couldn't even kill my weakest minion!"
"Weakest minion -- show him what's for!"
"You got it, boss!"
Introducing Frogface, Freeza Force's Weakest Soldier.
".... But can you do that to my second-weakest minion?"
"My turn, scumbag!"
Introducing Whitebeard, Freeza Force's Second-Weakest Soldier.
"Huh. Now I'm all out of soldiers."

Freeza and his father King Cold have come to Earth with the express purpose of waiting for the Super Saiyan Son Goku to arrive. With just under three hours until that time, this mysterious teenager shows up... and quickly corrects them about Super Saiyans.




"Another SUPER SAIYAN?! No fucking way!!"
"Aww, c'mon Freeza. Don't fall to pieces on me."
"NOPE! Fuck you! Not falling for it!"
"Fuck you!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"FUCKING FUCK YOU!!"
"... Stupid joke, anyway--"
[Muffled 70s Pop Plays In The Distance]
"... seriously, did somebody leave the radio on?"
IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE
Y
M
C
A
"Hey, Freeza."
"........................................."
"Don't fall to pieces on me."
"FUCK... YOU..."

In a flash of steel and ki, the young Super Saiyan obliterates Freeza. King Cold is somewhere between impressed, and pants-shitting afraid.

(Should've listened to dad about Super Saiyans.)

So he decides his best course of action is to make this kid his new son.

"Come over and give your new Papa a hug!"
"... Well, I tried my best."
It doesn't work out.


That's when the mysterious kid turns to our heroes and tells them he's about to go meet Goku. And that's the least weird thing they've seen happen, so they go with him.

What's cut?
In episode 120, this guy loses his nipples and Freeza kills him.
And later in the same episode, Kaio-sama wonders if this kiddo is stronger than Goku.

2 comments:

  1. I hear episode of Whitebeard the Super Saiyan is up next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Frieza.. Trunks turn him to Swiss cheese...
    If only he decided to train a little instead of headed straight away to the Earth to have his rematch against Goku...

    ReplyDelete