Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dragon Ball Z ep 98 - I Will Be The One Who Wins... Risking Survival, a Desperate Attack


In the battle of Freeza vs Son Goku, the legendary Super Saiyan is proving to be more than a match for the galactic tyrant. But at 70% of his full power, Freeza is able to counter Goku's unrelenting angry assault. Realizing that Freeza indeed has more power stored away, Goku steps back and allows the space emperor to proceed with his final power up... but to what end is Son Goku playing? There's only five more (space) minutes before all of Planet Namek explodes!


Kaio-sama telepathetically shouts for Goku to finish Freeza now!
But Goku ignores his warnings.
"There's no doubt, I probably ain't gonna get a second chance at this. That chance to see, with my own eyes, the strongest scumbag in the universe at his full power."
"What the hell is the matter with you?!" Says a shocked Kaio.
"I... I want to fight Freeza. And..."
"Win!!!"
"Such foolishness! This isn't a game, Goku!" Kaio shouts.
"I AM GOING TO AVENGE KURIRIN! HE HAS DIED TWICE!! HE CANNOT RETURN TO LIFE, EVEN WITH THE DRAGON BALLS!!"
"Kuririn was a good guy!" 
"A really good guy..."
"My very best friend!!!"
"And he blew him to bits..."
"But that's no reason to let him get to full power. What about Gohan and the others?"   
"It's all right. Gohan and the others will be saved."

Kaio turns to Son Goku's friends, Yamcha, Chaozu, and Tenshinhan, and tells them that Son Goku is no more; All that is left now is the legendary Super Saiyan, a warrior of vengeance.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."
"How about that?" Freeza says between gasps for breath. "That was just me warming up for my final attack!"
"I'd hope so... At such a level, I was just about disappointed." 


Even at 100% Power, Freeza does not frighten the Super Saiyan!!! Hurry, Goku, before Namek explodes!

1 comment:

  1. Goku telling Freeza that he hopes the beating he got from a 100% Freeza wasn't all he was capable of is Goku at perhaps his most badass, especially after the vicious knee to the stomach.

    ReplyDelete