Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


To all my readers, I hope you and yours have a great Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope your 25th of December is excellent anyway. To all my readers who celebrate other holidays, I hope those are kick ass as well. Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and all that wonderful jazz.

Dragon Blog will return to its regular scheduled programming in January (though I may have an episode or two before then). I have lots of holiday stuff to do and sort out before I can resume my unflinching viewings and reviewings of Dragon Ball Z... so for now, enjoy this Dragon Ball Christmas art.

(Both above images scanned by Kami Sama Explorer.)


(Above adorable images by AskSon-Goku at Tumblr.)

(Above capped/scanned by Tankooki Kuribo of DBZKai Nicktoons Edits.)

(By artist Allpat.)

(Beautiful fanart by AnnouncerGuy.)


(Remix of a Toriyama classic by Weasley-Detectives.)

No comments:

Post a Comment