Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dragon Blog... in Portuguese?!

It's true. I've made it in the world. My people's native language (though this is Brazilian Portuguese, and my family comes from Portugal. I don't understand either language, so the difference is lost on me) is now a victim to this beast known as the Dragon Blog.

Our friend over at Namekusei, Son ω, has taken up the task of translating my blog entry on Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins. You'll find his version here, and my version here. I think he plans to do more, and his site is pretty quality stuff (he's even doing a translation of Kanzentai's Intended Ending Guide, which should be required reading for every single Dragon Ball fan on the internet). So if you're a Portuguese reader, you should definitely visit his blog as often as you can. DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment