Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BONUS CONTENT! Majin Boo is born

Nobody was fired over this.
From Dragon Ball Z 232 and 233.

Smirk Jerk.
Smiley Miley.
True Grit.
Hug it out.

Hugs, not drugs
Veingeta
oh Noku
More like GoHAAAAAn amirite?
hey there sailor
Blast 1
My Hermit sense is tingling.
The Boyz
Pichi pichi momma.
Blast 2
more like Son Cutehan amirite
grr face cutehan
Fartnoise
More fartnoise
Goky
Veggie

Boo!
Hangin' On Gohan
Just Boo It ®
Wanna run with my crew, huh?
Shoujo Ball Z.
Satan.
Majin Satan.

Naughty boy.
From We Gotta Power DBZ opening, episodes 200-291

Majin vs Majin.
Evil Blast.
Goku Hallucination.
The Prince of all Saiyans.
Goten and Lizard-san.
Gangsta shit.
Goten.
The Proud Prince.
Dysfunction.
Time to throw down...
... on second thought.
gurl im gunna make you sweat
Majin Boo's back - alright!
Oh my god, we're back again.
Mom Squad.
Pafu pafu.
Screaming.
The Queen of all Saiyans.
Anime physics.
Filler Queen.
Yahoo!
Yay~

I've gotten even less frugal with how many caps I take, so I'm going to be dumping these every ten episodes or so. God help us all if I ever go back to the start and recap them all (and I might far down the line).

No comments:

Post a Comment